Our Project included Welding and Cutting, where we demonstrated and worked with them in their, welding and cutting works.
Orient Steel & Industries Limited (OSIL) was established on 8th June, 1958 as a foundry to cater to the need of the engineering industry. Over the years it has expanded itself to manufacture –
1. Cold-formed Steel Sheet Piles
2. Cold Rolled Form Sections for Wagons/Coaches and other sections like C and 3. Z purlins
4. Hot Rolled Strips and plates
5. Cold Rolled Strips
6. Steel Castings (Mild Steel, Manganese, Alloy etc.)
7. Metallic Abrasives (Steel Shots & Grits)